How can it help?
Dramatherapy can help by:
- Improving personal insight.
- Heightening self-awareness.
- Providing a safe space to practise new ways of thinking and behaving.
- Facilitating exploration and recognition of feelings and relationships.
- Building self-confidence.
- Improving problem-solving skills.
Also with dramatherapy you can:
- Find some perspective.
- Express your feelings and thoughts by utilising your creativity.
- Think about your habitual patterns in your relationships / life, and explore where they originated.
- Discover more about what emotions you ‘carry’ for others.
- Access areas of your emotional 'world' and take a look at the different landscapes.